Here at Stevens Van Lines, we understand what you’re going through when you decide to undertake state to state moving or cross country moving – and we’re here to make it easier. As a nationwide mover, we put over 110 years of experience to work for you. Our business is family-owned and operated, which means you can trust that you’ll be treated like a member of our family. From the first moment of contact with you, your Stevens Representative will work to develop a moving plan that meets your specific moving needs, as well as your budget. We understand that no two moves are the same, and we’re here to make moving to Chandler as simple as it can be. Take a load off!
Stevens Van Lines is the cross country mover you can count on. If you’ve decided on moving to Chandler but you want someone else to handle the details and heavy lifting, give us a call. Here at Stevens Van Lines, total customer satisfaction is our goal, and making your move a success is our top priority. We know every detail of the moving process so you don’t have to – and we have taken extra steps and developed tools and resources to make the process even easier for you. At Stevens, we believe your move should be a time for excitement and celebration – not stress! Ask your Stevens Representative about our Stevens Home Protection Kit or our additional moving coverage for even more peace of mind.
Some unique things you will receive when you move with Stevens Van Lines:
- My Stevens Move – an app for your phone or mobile device that helps you track your move; it’s also loaded with resources, tips and tools to help you
- Custom moving plans, as created by your Stevens Representative
- Access to tools such as Updater to transfer your utilities
- Box labels, to do lists, planners, calendars, and more – all to help you stay organized and on top of things
- Sturdy, high-quality moving boxes to keep your belongings as safe as possible
- A single point of contact at Stevens
Stevens Van Lines is trusted to move over 15,000 families per year – and for good reason! Help us help you: moving to Chandler can be a reality and you don’t even need to lift a finger.
Moving Near Chandler, AZ
You might be thinking about moving to Chandler if you’re looking for a hot, city getaway! Chandler is a beautiful blend of city-life and nature: you’re in a desert landscape surrounded by mountains – a truly breathtaking view – all within the heart of the big city. In addition to the natural beauty, Chandler is home to huge shopping centers, luxury hotels, museums, aquariums, and plenty to do.
- Chandler has six pools and aquatic centers to choose from. Spend those hot Arizona days splish splashing in any of these fine, refreshing establishments!
- If you’re into tech, moving to Chandler might be worth considering! It has been dubbed the Innovation and Technology Hub of the southwest and is rapidly growing.
- Residents of Chandler are able to partake in free landscaping and gardening classes. If you’re moving to Chandler, they’ll teach you which plants grow the best, how to grow a vegetable garden in a desert climate, and more! This particular class is a 10-part series, and there are other free classes to take as well. Even more classes and events can be found at Chandler’s Environmental Education Center.
- Take a trip back in time! Something cool to visit after moving to Chandler is Tumbleweed Ranch. This is an outdoor learning environment that’s run by the town’s museum. It features a 1917 home, historic grocery store and antique agricultural equipment, and is located in Tumbleweed Park.
- There are many ways to help your community once you’ve finished moving to Chandler. One such example is a program they call A-OK, which stands for Acts of Kindness. This program allows Chandler residents to donate funds to help less fortunate individuals or families within the community.
- If you’re a senior citizen or are in any way disabled, moving to Chandler could help you out. The city has a program called Dial-a-Ride, which offers transportation services to these groups.
- Do you love ostriches? Or strange, unique festivals? Chandler has you covered there! Something about Chandler you may not find anywhere else is its Ostrich Festival, which is recently celebrating its 30th anniversary. Yes, you heard right – ostriches. If you’ve ever wanted to ride one, here’s your chance!
Moving to Chandler offers a unique, bustling city experience paired with beautiful southwestern desert landscape. Experience a new mix of nature and city-life in Chandler, Arizona. Give us a call today – Stevens is the nationwide mover you can trust.
Professional Movers in Chandler, AZ
The moving process is just a call or click away. Get started right now with our online quote form and one of our Stevens Representatives will contact you to get a move on! State to state moving and even international moving are a piece of cake when you move with Stevens.
Our crews are ready and prepared with supplies, experience, and positive attitudes – and all you need to do is let us know what your needs are. We can pack everything or nothing at all, and can even take care of specialty items before your trip. Ask your Stevens representative about anything that you think may require special attention during your move, or check out our additional services page. Moving to Chandler has never been so easy.