As a cross country mover with over 110 years of experience, Stevens Van Lines knows every detail of the moving process – so you don’t have to. Our company started out in Saginaw, Michigan in 1905 as a horse and buggy service. We’ve been growing and learning every day and after over a century in the business, we’ve got a lot of expertise! When you move with Stevens Van Lines, state to state moving and even international moving can be an easy, pleasant, and even fun experience. We are here to help you get from point A to point B with as little stress as possible. Your Stevens Representative will help you plan the move according to your needs and budget, and then we’ll take care of the rest. Leave it all to us! Stevens Van Lines is The Way to Move.
While you’re daydreaming about moving to Gilbert, stress or negative thoughts about the experience might come up. Stevens Van Lines and our professional crews are here to ease your stresses and give you peace of mind during your moving process. Moving state to state doesn’t need to be a scary process and there’s no need for anxiety, either.
In fact, with Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover, there’s no need to even lift a finger if you don’t want to. We are ready and able to pack as much or as little as you like, as well as providing a full-service moving experience. Moving to Gilbert will be smooth as pie! We understand that no two moves are alike, which is why we even customize your move to suit your family’s unique needs and budget.
Here’s why Stevens Van Lines is the cross country mover you can count on:
- Recognized as a ProMover by the American Moving & Storage Association
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and rated the #1 Nationwide mover by BBB consumers in 2017
- We have over 125 agent locations across the United States, conveniently located and ready to get you moving to Gilbert
- A Stevens Representative will work with you to create a customized moving plan. No two moves are alike and we plan accordingly!
- Your move at your fingertips – download My Stevens Move for plenty of tips, resources and tools to make your moving process easy and to answer any questions
- Never wonder what’s going on: with Stevens, your move can be tracked online or on our mobile app
- When you choose Stevens as your nationwide mover, you have a single point of contact and you receive email updates with every step of the move
As America’s nationwide mover of choice (BBB, 2017), we are trusted move 15,000 families per year and counting. We’re ready to get you moving to Gilbert today!
Moving to Gilbert, AZ
If state to state moving is the adventure you’re dreaming of and moving to Gilbert is in the cards for you, we’re ready to help get you there! Take a load off and relax – because we’re ready to handle every detail from start to finish. There’s no need to stress or worry or to give it any more thought than you have to. Our crews are here and ready to make your move to Gilbert the best move you’ve had so far. Rest assured that your belongings are in good hands: 110 years of experience and counting speaks for itself. We strive for total customer satisfaction and your move is important to us. Moving to Gilbert is just a call or click away… Here are a few reasons you may consider moving to Gilbert:
- Gilbert has grown at an extremely high rate, increasing in population from 5,717 in 1980 to 208,453 in 2010. That’s a lot of growth for 30 years! That makes Gilbert the fastest growing municipality in the United States from 1990–2003.
- Hay isn’t just for horses – moving to Gilbert means you’re moving to the once titled “Hay shipping capital of the world”!
- Gilbert is currently the most populous incorporated town in the United States. It is the sixth-largest municipality in Arizona, and the fifth-largest in the Metropolitan Phoenix Area.
- Moving to Gilbert means you’re moving to the Phoenix Metropolitan Area with the highest household median income (with population over 50,000) (U.S. Census Bureau 2005)
- FBI Crime statistics rates the city of Gilbert as one of the safest cities to live in the United States. According to FBI records, Gilbert was the largest town in the United States with zero murders in 2005, 2007, and 2014.
- Moving to Gilbert means you’re moving to one of the best places to live in the United States, according to CNN’s Money Magazine in 2008.
- Moving to Gilbert means you’re moving to a town with an average household income of over $100,000
Are you ready for adventure? If state to state moving is what you’re dreaming of and you’re ready to get moving to Gilbert, give us a call today! We would love to help you with your next big journey.
Professional Movers in Gilbert, AZ
If you’ve decided on moving to Gilbert, we’re ready to get you there! To get started today, give us a call or fill out our online quote form. If you fill out our online quote form, one of our Stevens Representatives will contact you directly to get more information about your home and your belongings. From there, we’ll want to get a moving estimate by doing a walkthrough of your home. One of the added benefits of choosing Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover is that you can have your walk through done using your smartphone.
We make every step of the process as easy and convenient as possible. You’ll be glad you chose Stevens as your nationwide mover. Stevens is The Way to Move. Give us a call now!