When moving is in the cards for you, thousands of thoughts can be overwhelming your mind. What will the dates be? Which supplies do I need? How much will it cost? And in addition to the obviously obvious questions, there are seemingly infinite small details to be planning as well. Moving state to state can be one of the most stressful tasks to undertake – which is where Stevens Van Lines comes in.
Cross country moving is our specialty, and we’ve been in the business for over 110 years. As a family-owned and operated company, our reliability and dedication to total customer satisfaction is evidenced by how far we’ve come. Starting off as a horse and buggy service, Stevens Van Lines is now worldwide and is experienced in even international moving. Stevens is now trusted to move over 15,000 families per year, and counting. Let our family take care of yours!
If you’ve decided on moving to Peoria, Stevens Van Lines would love to help you get there. Moving state to state, and even cross country moving, is now easier than ever before. Our Stevens professionals are trained and ready to plan every detail of your move from start to finish. We know the best practices, the how-to’s, and all the ins and outs of the moving process – so you don’t have to. With Stevens as your nationwide mover, there’s no need to stress and no need to lift a finger. Moving is what we do every day, and what we’ve done for over 110 years. Contact Stevens today to get started on your next big adventure. Together, we will create a moving plan that meets your needs and your budget and exceeds your expectations. Let Stevens take care of all the details.
“How do I know moving with Stevens Van Lines is right for me?”
We do our best to make your move as smooth as possible. Here are some of the things we offer to make things easier for you:
- My Stevens Move app
- A single point of contact at Stevens
- Added moving coverage
- Stevens Home Protection Kit
- Help transferring your subscriptions and utilities
- Resources like quality boxes and packing tape
- To do lists, moving calendars, packing tips, and more
Let us take care of your move! If you’re ready to get lost in the beauty of the world around you, let’s get you moving to Peoria! As a nationwide mover, Stevens Van Lines is prepared to get you from point A to point B. Sometimes a change of scenery is all you need! Moving to Peoria will definitely do the trick.
Moving near Peoria, AZ
Straight from the set of a classic Hollywood Western, Peoria is nothing short of breathtaking. Imagine yourself getting lost in the beautiful colors of a southwestern sunset. The sky is a beautiful blend of hues and there isn’t a single cloud in the sky. You look around and your eyes trace the cacti along the horizon. Feel the warmth of the sunshine on your skin as you walk along the winding paths and absorb the natural beauty all around you. A rainbow of wildflowers stretches before you, in every direction, and you can see for miles and miles.
In the distant background you can see the blue outline of mountains that stretch as far as you can see. You look around and you smile and you think “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful,” and at that moment you’ve decided on moving to Peoria, Arizona. Here are some of the reasons you’ve decided to stay:
- In July 2008, Money magazine listed Peoria in its Top 100 Places to Live.
- If hiking is your hobby (or maybe geology!), Peoria is surrounded by mountains and beautiful landscapes. Peoria has many mountains and hills in the northern end. Some include Sunrise Mountain, West Wing Mountain, East Wing Mountain, Calderwood Butte, Cholla Mountain, White Peak, Hieroglyphic Mountains, and Twin Buttes.
- Moving to Peoria is ideal for anyone who is passionate about sustainability. The city has implemented programs to help its residents understand how they can live in harmony with the natural world that surrounds them. Sustainable University is Peoria’s unique way of helping their residents learn and grow. They offer classes and workshops for things such as gardening, landscaping, solar energy, composting, and much more. They truly are dedicated to helping their residents become better people.
- If you’re interested in government or the inner-functionings of a city, Peoria has something called the Peoria Leadership Institute. Residents who attend classes here can learn anything from the city’s governmental structure, its budget and finances, to public works, utility, police and fire operations. These classes are great for anyone considering running for office. Moving to Peoria presents so many learning opportunities.
- Big sports fan? Moving to Peoria might be for you! The Peoria Sports Complex serves as the Cactus League Spring Training and Player Development home of the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres.
Peoria truly is a unique and beautiful place to live, and offers tons of learning opportunities and ways to grow. Let’s get a move on! Moving to Peoria is just a phone call away.
Professional Movers in Peoria, AZ
Our crews are ready and on standby to start planning your move! If moving to Peoria sounds right for you, give us a call today or fill out our free online quote form to get started with the details. Beautiful, unexplored landscapes await you in Peoria – what are you waiting for?
Moving to Peoria will be a breeze with Stevens Van Lines, whether you are moving residentially or commercially. We can move your bedroom, your whole house, your office… And even your super fragile taxidermy collection. Even specialty items are no problem for the professionals at Stevens Van Lines. Our crews are trained to know how to take care of all of your most delicate and unique treasures. For added peace of mind with your next move, let Stevens Van Lines be your nationwide mover.