Has cross country moving been on your mind lately? Maybe something a little less adventurous, but a change nonetheless – state to state moving, perhaps? If you’ve been considering moving to Pittsfield, Stevens Van Lines is the cross country mover to get you there! Whether you’re contemplating local moving or international moving, Stevens is prepared to handle it all. We’re experienced with every aspect of the moving process, no matter how big or small the move. Let us take care of the details!
Stevens Van Lines employs professional, experienced moving crews to help you pack your items away and get them from point A to point B. Our goal as a company is total customer satisfaction, and we are ready to do what it takes to achieve that. Whether you want to pack everything on your own, or you need everything you own packed by us, or anywhere in between – we will come up with the perfect moving plans to meet your need and your budget.
Our Stevens representatives work with you to determine your exact needs; no two moves are the same! Moving state to state is easy when you have Stevens on your side.
- Tracking your move is right at your fingertips! Download the My Stevens Move app for your smartphone and keep up to date with your move from start to finish. Here, you can also gain access to important documents, helpful resources and tips, contact information, and much more.
- Our crews are professionally trained packers and they know which items need special care and attention. Crews are trained to pack items for cross country moving to prevent damage on the road. They can pack as few or as many of your items as you’d like.
- If necessary, we can provide, or arrange for, additional services that may be required to move your items safely. Our crews know which items require special handling – a grandfather clock or a grand piano are two such examples. We take extra care into transporting your fragile household items.
- If cross country moving has you a bit on edge – no worries. We offer moving coverage for added peace of mind.
- Stevens Van Lines offers our customers a single point of contact during their moving process, to keep things simple. We will also keep you up to date on details by sending helpful emails and other reminders.
- Your transition from point A to point B is essentially at the snap of your fingers – we will even assist you with the small details, like transferring utilities and notifying subscriptions, businesses, and relatives of your address change.
There’s no need to stress about cross country moving with Stevens! Let’s get you moving to Pittsfield today.
Moving near Pittsfield, MA
- Pittsfield State Forest is a popular location for any nature lover. The forest has over 11,000 acres of land to explore, and lots of recreational activities to offer. Skiing, camping, hiking, and picnics would be great here.
- Moving to Pittsfield is a great idea if you’re looking to retire – and especially if you’re single! The town is known for having a high number of single, older residents and is known for having a higher likelihood of finding a romantic partner.
- Speaking of retiring – Pittsfield has the perfect combination of natural elements to enjoy a little bit of everything: mountains, lake, ocean – Pittsfield has all the natural beauty you need.
- The town is also home to Canoe Meadows Wildlife Sanctuary – 264 acres of wetland, woods, and field preservation.
- Hungry? Pittsfield has over 120 restaurants to choose from, in all different varieties. Your taste buds will never be bored!
- The Berkshire Museum is one of the selling points of Pittsfield. Filled with art, history, and natural sciences, this place is a definite place to visit to expand your cultural horizons.
- The Balderdash Cellars are the perfect place to take a load off once you move to Pittsfield – this winery and vineyard was established in 2011 and is very highly rated amongst those who visit.
- Moving to Pittsfield allows you to experience living history at the Hancock Shaker Village. This historical gem is a great place to learn up-close what it would have been like to live as a Shaker in the 1960’s. The values that the Shakers embraced — equality, pacifism, community, sustainability, responsible land stewardship, innovation, simplicity and quality in work — can be experienced with hands-on, family friendly learning.
Professional Movers in Pittsfield, MA
Whether you’ve been craving a lakeside getaway, an adventure in the mountains, or the peaceful oceanside, Pittsfield Massachusetts has you covered. Beautiful scenery year-round and nature abound, moving to Pittsfield could be your perfect blend of city life and the great outdoors. If you’ve made up your mind, give us a call today so we can start working on the details! As a nationwide mover, Stevens Van Lines is dedicated to moving you in a coordinated, professional manner.
Let us handle the details of the move (we do this every day!) and alleviate your moving concerns. We can answer any questions you may have and get you set up with an in-house moving estimate. Give us a call or fill out our free online quote form today. Moving to Pittsfield is just a phone call away!