Life can be full of twists and turns, but it’s no surprise that every now and then we undertake something huge in our lives: like cross country moving. Even state to state moving can end up being loads of work and stress – unless you have a great crew like Stevens Van Lines by your side!
When you decide to book your move with Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover, you’re bringing over 110 years to work for you! Our company began in Saginaw, Michigan in 1905 where we started as a horse and buggy delivery service. Fast forward to the modern day with all of the advancements in technology, paired with the awesome experience and knowledge of our moving professionals, and you have a stress-free, smooth move in your sights.
Here at Stevens Van Lines, we strive for total customer satisfaction. From the very beginning of the moving process, we’re dedicated to you and your unique move. No two moves are the same, which is why your Stevens representative works with you to create a customized moving plan to suit your needs and budget.
We plan the details, big and small, so you don’t have to – and we’re sure to keep you up to date along every step of the way. Our moving crews are professionally trained and come prepared to pack as little or as much as you’d like. They’ve also been trained on proper packing procedures and know everything that needs to be done to keep your belongings safe and sound. State to state moving, and even cross country moving, are a breeze when you move with Stevens Van Lines. Let us take care of things!
Is moving to Highland Springs in the cards for you? If so, here’s a few reasons why Stevens Van Lines is The Way to Move:
- Recognized as a ProMover by the American Moving & Storage Association.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and rated the #1 Nationwide mover by BBB consumers in 2017.
- We have over 125 agent locations across the United States, conveniently located and ready to get you moving to Highland Springs.
- There are options for additional moving coverage for added peace of mind during the moving process.
- Concerned with the interior of your home during the moving process? Ask your Stevens representative about our Stevens Home Protection Kit – designed with you in mind to keep bannisters, door frames and other areas of the home safe.
- Customized moving plans to meet your unique needs – state to state moving is a big deal!
- We even help with the little details, like updating your address with your magazine subscriptions, and transferring your utilities to your new home.
Moving with Stevens Van Lines as your cross country mover means you’re choosing quality: we’re rated the number one nationwide mover by users of the BBB (2017). Let’s get you moving to Highland Springs!
Moving near Highland Springs, VA
If state to state moving is the journey you’ve decided to undertake, we’d love to help! Moving to Highland Springs is sure to be a thrilling adventure – it’s definitely an awesome change. If you’re looking for something new, moving to Highland Springs brings you to the Virginia mountains and close to the ocean as well. The town is small but quiet and peaceful, with something to offer everyone. State to state moving doesn’t have to be a hassle – if you’re ready to get moving to Highland Springs, give us a call today! Below are a few reasons you may be considering moving to Highland Springs:
- • Moving to Highland Springs means moving to what was once known as a “streetcar suburb”. That means the growth of the town was strongly shaped by the use of streetcars for transportation.
- • Looking for a nice warm place to move to? Near the ocean, perhaps? Moving to Highland Springs means you’re moving to a humid subtropical climate – meaning it’s hot and humid in the summer and mild to cool in the winter.
- • If you are moving to Highland Springs, one key point of interest to visit is the Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort. It’s a beautiful nearby bed and breakfast – even if you’re not getting married, it’s a lovely place to get away for a weekend.
- • If you’re moving to Highland Springs, there are all sorts of family friendly things to do in the area. A few worth mentioning are Animal Kingdom of VA, Bluebird Gap Farm, and Brighteyes Alpaca Retreat – all are located nearby.
Cross country moving doesn’t need to be a stressful thing! Choosing Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover takes the stress right out of the picture. We are trusted to move over 15,000 families per year and we’re ready to get you moving to Highland Springs.
Professional Movers in Highland Springs, VA
No matter what your next adventure may be, our crews here at Stevens Van Lines are ready on standby to get you to your destination. Whether you’re moving down the street or moving internationally, Stevens Van Lines is the nationwide mover you can trust to get everything done right. Moving your family’s household items is a breeze, and you can also contact us for moving commercially, moving your office, or more!
Whatever your moving needs may be, Stevens is ready and prepared to get you from point A to point B. Moving can really be tailored to be your own when Stevens is your cross country mover. We plan for your unique needs and we can do as little or as much as you like – we can even take care of items that need special handling or care. If you’re ready to get cross country moving, give us a call or fill our online quote form. Moving to Highland Springs is a click away!